YOU CAN ALSO RING OR TEXT ME ON 07476011556

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hi my name is Tina, I live on a small Island off the west coast of Scotland, all the pretty things I make are made in the spare room of my home, no two things are ever the same (unless of course you would like them to be) please take a look, if you would like to order anything please email me on theislandstitch@gmail.com thanks for looking :)

Please leave any comments!

All items are made from Tweed and lined with beautiful cottons.

Everything comes in different colours and designs.

New look ipod holders can also be custom made for any size mobile phone!

I have a new colour to add to any item....black tartan.

Wow its been THAT long!! Time to update I think... where to start

I no longer live on a small Island and have been really busy working but still love sewing and often make pretty things as gifts for my friends and family...I have had a big number of requests just lately and it reminded me just how much I love 'making things' Santa sacks for my nephew Wilson and a beautiful blanket for my good friends little boy Freddie, all made in patchwork from his first clothes.

Apologies to those who have been on here and text or rang me, I am sure it would have helped if I had updated my contact number...sorry :)

Keep looking  as I will be updating soon...

Tina.

22 comments:

  1. All of your products are beautiful & unique, i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ur new ones especially the pin cushion, I'll be buying one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this new black/grey tartan...more new colours coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new ipod covers good work!!! x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you Neil, so nice of you to say!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The camera cases are a great idea! and the cushion covers and tie backs are lovely. Welldone :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the things you make darling x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Lucy & Alan...new ideas brewing..keep watching this space :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tina I am Amanda from the Newsagents Pitts'-Stop in Oban Railway station and I would be interested in selling some of your items in my shop. You have some really beautiful stuff. Do you do hats? Hope to hear from you soon Ta Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tina it is Judith this is the second time i have tried to post a comment but for some reason it wouldnt let me send it. My Mum and I have just been looking at your work, it is really lovely. You are very clever. Thankyou for the things you sent at Christmas they are just lovely. Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. Hope to see you all soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Amanda, I will be in to see you soon! I'm glad that you like what I make...Tina x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Judith, it's worked this time! Thanks for taking a look and for your comments..new stuff will be on the blog soon to take a look again, best wishes for the new year to you all...Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Tina,thank you so much for the beautiful cushion cover & make up case.The photos really don't do your fantastic products justice,they really are excellent.See you soon
    The Layton Clan
    stafford

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Tina, so good to meet you and Alan when we were staying at Achuran House last week ... love the products

    Geraldine Coleman

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tina just had to put on your comment page how absolutely thrilled i am with the bible cover you have made for me. It is just so beautiful and i will treasure it always. Love to you all cant wait to come back to Island to see you all. Thanks again Tina give Alan a big hug from me. Speak soon lots of love Judith XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your stuff looks great so I've taken the liberty of sharing the link that Alan put on with several Weebay pages. In return I'd be delighted if you could let me know if you see a jump in your "hits".

    Cheers,
    Weebay
    weebay@tiscali.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Weebay for taking the liberty. That's fantastic that you have taken the time to do so. Thanks again !

      Delete
  17. Tina,your work is fantastic. Good luck with the upcoming fairs XX Alan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Tina, love your stuff, just been having a look through! will definately be getting in touch for my wedding love the buntings, so vintage! Will share on my fb too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cassidy, I have great ideas for weddings :) x

      Delete